- 8 eggs
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced canned mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch celery seed
In a bowl, beat eggs; add ham, peppers, mushrooms and onion. Melt butter in a large skillet; add the egg mixture.
Cook and stir gently over medium heat until the eggs are completely set. Add garlic salt, pepper and celery seed. The scrambled eggs recipe of winter garden is ready ...enjoy it !