A nice scrambled eggs recipe to try !
- For 4 servings:
- 1/3 c. half and half
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2-1 tsp. curry powder
- Hot toast Parsley for garnish
TIPS: You can vary the seasoning according to your own personal preferences. Paprika, lemon pepper, garlic or dried herbs are fine substitutes.
For 2 servings, half of the ingredients.
For 8 servings, double the ingredients.
1. In a bowl beat together eggs and half and half.
2. Crumble the cream cheese. Add to egg mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Melt the butter in a skillet. Add curry powder and make sure it blends well with the butter.
4. Pour egg-cream cheese mixture into hot skillet.
5. Reduce heat. Cook slowly, gently stirring and lifting the mixture from sides and bottom of skillet. Cook until set but still moist and creamy.
6. Immediately spoon scrambled eggs onto hot toast. Garnish with parsley.and the scrambled eggs recipe is ready to serve. Enjoy the breakfast !